As most of you would already know, recently my husband and I celebrated our birthdays. We celebrated it vacation style at SeaGarden Beach Resort located in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We are both Jamaicans and from time to time we would visit different resorts/places.
Anyhow, I wanted to give a little review on the resort as well as show you guys around. So here we go.
- Very Affordable
- All Inclusive Resort
- Good Entertainment
- Tasty Meals
- Free Wifi
- Comfortable Beds
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Provided with blow dryer, Iron, fridge & safe
- Rooms true to pictures shown online
- Friendly Staff
- Lovely environment/scenery (Breathtaking view on the beach …. perfect photo spot. *wink wink*)
- Needs more staff (Had to wait a while at lobby to check in because there was only one person at the Desk and the tables upstairs the eating area by the beach took some time to be cleaned for the next guest)
- No drink provided in fridge (Understandable considering price though)
- You only get two bottles of water once (In room)
- Entertainment area too close to some rooms.
- Bit more attention needed for cleanliness (was given a dirty tray by staff and once a drink in a greasy cup)
- The bell man is selective (He was quicker to assist foreigners than locals)
- Limited options on beach bar meal menu
Would I revisit?
Still thinking about it because of the beach where we spent most of our time.
PHOTOS OF THE PROPERTY
More photos coming, so come back soon and hit the follow button if you haven’t done so already.
Thanks for stopping by today!
*Join me on Instagram as well.